Thursday, December 11, 2008
6 Years Ago Today...
...My sweet baby Rachel was born! She was the sweetest baby! She was very calm and gentle, until she hit 1...lol. She's super feisty but also still has that super sweet streak. I just love this girl! She has the green eyes that melt me every time and the most infectious giggle. It's the Ballard laugh, lawl! You get the Ballards (my dad's side) of the family together and it's like a room full of laughing hyena's, seriously, the funniest sound you'll ever hear. She has that laugh. She loves dresses, still, and has since she was born. If she could live every day in a dress, she would. She is very feminine and loves everything pink and sparkly. She loves to color, read and sing. She loves to tease. She loves to ride her bike, jump on the trampoline and help me in the garden. I'm so grateful the Lord sent this amazing little girl to me, I feel so lucky!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We love Rachel too, she and Kyra had so much fun giggling together!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that girl! she reminds me sooo much of my aubrey they are just so girly and soo funny! Happy Birthday RAY RAY!!i love you!
She is so adorable! Yay for cute girly girls. I myself was a HUGE tomboy but once I put on my first pair of heels when I was SEVENTEEN I couldn't stop the girly rush!
Post a Comment