So, I had my hair done last week and it's taken me 4-ever to get the pictures uploaded on my computer! My lifting parner (lol, that sounds so formal, haha!) Melanie has been talking about her sister Dorothy since I met Mel about a year ago. I feel like I know her sisters already! Dan, being the creative gift giver he is, decided it was time we met, so he called Dorothy (who does the coolest things with hair) and set me up with a cool new funky do. I was uber excited to meet Dorothy and her two cute little boys! I had so much fun hang a langin with her and Mel, whilst getting the new funky do (no idea whats up with the wordage today, prob my mood). Anyhoo, I LOVE IT! I usually have my cuz do my hair, but I hate bugging her as she is getting ready open up her new shop. This was a fun thing and wayyyy out of my conservative/ordinary stuff. I've gotten some funny reactions, so I'm anxious to hear yours....haha!
It's called a Peek-a-boo color (fire-engine red) Oh and I have bangs, haha, haven't had them for years. I love it! Thanks DOT!


The other day, we were on our way to they gym and Joe had his beanie on. I turned around and this is how he looked....LOL. I asked him why his ears were out of his hat? He said because they are supposed to be, Mom (duh!). He's so cute!

9 comments:
I LOVE the new do! matt does too.
oh by the way this is steph i am at annies house! haha!
I love it!!! I am too much of a chicken to do anything like that but I love that it shows your sassy side!!! Love ya
Woooooooooooooooah! You weren't kidding when you said "Punk"! lol
You are totally adorable no matter what you do, and it's nice to see some of your SASS come out in your hair. I bet you LOVE it, huh? I think it's fun. I wish I dared to do something more crazy with my hair. . .
LOVE IT!!! You look great Jen!! I totally LOVE funky do's, it's my style! Janae has her hair similar, must be the thing to do ....and I"m falling behind on style! haha What does Dan think? What was his first reaction?? =)
Totally love the new do! It ROCKS!!! Just like you...
Hey girl - long time no see - Hope to see ya next Friday
MTJJ
Wow, I think the sass definitely matches your fun personality and WOW, I can tell it is taking a toll on your writing style. Cute cute.
yes we did get the same deal! well it is just 36 months instead of 39 months but just a thousand bucks! i had to fight them on it but you know me, I got my way! haha!
Post a Comment