Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Joe's Funny Face & Abby's Spider Bite :(




The other day Joe wanted to eat some of his Halloween candy, so I gave him his bag and told him to pick out 3 candies. I left the room for a few minutes and came back and he had 3 suckers unwrapped, lined up on the table and he was taking a lick of one, put it down and licked the next and then the next. It was hilarious and I had to take a picture!



I think this was the same day, Joe found a funny face glasses and nose and put it on, it was so funny!




This one is of Abby who woke up Friday morning with a huge blister on her middle finger. We thought it was from sucking her fingers (she sucks her two fingers all the time!), but it was really swollen and looked full of puss, so we popped it and it was! It's getting worse, but she otherwise seems okay. I'm taking her to the doctor today. This has been quite tramatic for her! I have no idea what kind of spider bit her but we did move the girls downstairs last month and there are more spiders down there. I really do need to look into spraying my basement or perimeter of my house. I feel so bad for her and am a little worried :(

2 comments:

Traci said...

Those two pictures of Joe are so cute. Emmie is sitting next to me right now pointing and saying "Joe Joe mommny it's Joe Joe" The one of Abby left me feeling like I have something crawling on me, poor thing.

Stephanie said...

that is so funny of joe and his suckers! that just shows how deprived they are....:)j/k... so what did you find out about abbys finger? that is soo crazy that it bit that finger! is she still sucking on it or is this her cure?
again THANK YOU for watching my kids this morning!