1. Rachel loves dresses! She would wear one every day if I let her! She loves dress ups too. She owns a bazillion and would wear those everyday, everywhere if I let her!
2. Rachel loves to sing and make up songs! She has her cd player in her room and loves to listen to primary songs and disney princess songs! I love to hear her sing.
3. Rachel loves to cuddle, hug and is super touchy feely. Her love language is physical touch all the way!
4. Rachel loves vegetables! She eats all of my soups and loves carrots and apples the most.
5. Rachel seems to be shy but is super spunky. She has the cutest laugh and is very social once she warms up.
6. Rachel loves the library!
7. Rachel has the most beautiful green eyes!
8. Rachel's favorite color is pink....favorite movie is "Sleeping Beauty" (go figure!)
Rachel tags Faith.
2 comments:
She is so sweet. I love that whenever I look at her she always has such a sweet smile to shoot back at me.
RAY RAY RAY ..that about sums that girl up perfectly! i love her eyes too!
Post a Comment