Monday, January 26, 2009

****PIANO LESSONS***


I have a few students right now and LOVE LOVE LOVE to teach piano. I would love to get a few more, if you know of anyone who needs piano lessons and is looking for a teacher...please let me know?! I have been playing since I was about 6 years old and took lessons for at least 15 years. I have been teaching for at least 13 years. If you would like any specifics about what I charge, please email me at jen78johns@yahoo.com
Also if you would, I would WHOLE HEARTEDLY appreciate a shout out on your own blogs :) I will *GIVEAWAY* a lovely $10 gift certificate to a place of your choosing if I have anyone you refer that signs up for piano lessons. I know, it's not the BEST giveaway, but it's something. Be sure to have them mention you when contacting me :) THANKS a BA-JILLION!

12 comments:

MTJJ said...

We love ya as Jarod's teacher and I will help spread the word!!! Games anytime soon?????
MTJJ

Stephanie said...

I will put the word out!

Mark said...

Yes, we will help, but please save a spot for justin in the near future!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
Very cute blog! You are so creative. I wish we lived close by because Aubree would love to have you for a piano teacher. GG

Lynette said...

love Abby's video. She is aweseome!! Zach liked Joe in the background!!

Amber Leaders said...

Lovely! I love your top picture!

Dorothy & Tony said...

We love the Breast Stroke! Yummy! You are a riot. I seriously heart your face!!! We need to meet for a play date. Or you know, let's just meet! Thanks for your last comment I was hysterical! Totally made my day!

Liesl said...

I bet you're an awesome teacher! I would totally have you teach him if we decide to put him back in. LOVE the new blog look! :)

Liesl said...

Ha, sorry, forgot to mention that "him" is Mark. I'm totally in my own world right now--maybe all the swirls on your site are swooning me into la la land! (and don't ask, I don't know if that's a word!)

Chelsea said...

Oh, I wish you were closer so you could teach my kiddos! I know you'd be awesome!!

Kristi said...

I want to take lessons!! Take that back I neeeeeeeed to take lessons. Too bad I can't take them from you long distance!!!

Christina said...

I didn't know that you are a piano teacher?!! I have been thinking about getting Brooklyn started. I'd love to know how much you charge! Email me on FB and let me know! Btw...Brooklyn just turned 5. Is that too young?